Privacy & Cookies
Please read this policy carefully.
This is the Return and Refund Policy of The Awakened Creation
Web Design Services
Web design and development projects require extensive energy and resources, are time consuming and do incur expenses. Therefore, once a payment is made, it is non-refundable.
If a project gets cancelled or abandoned by the client, then all monies paid will be retained by The Awakened Creation and if applicable, any additional costs will be charged to the client for all work completed beyond what was already paid for.
There are no refunds issued for digital products.
We recommend contacting us if you have any questions before you purchase or for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
Online Training Programs
We know how much of a game-changer our approach, tools, and programs can be for you if you do the work, so if you (1) send an email to request your money back to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of commencement and (2) submit all your completed assignments as outlined in the program, you’ll be issued a refund. After the guarantee period, no refunds will be issued.
Coaching & Consulting
There are absolutely no refunds for Mentorship services because once we spend our time with you, we can’t get it back. We cannot guarantee results in a coaching or consulting relationship because results depend on your openness to being coached and your willingness to do the work.
If you are not completely satisfied with your investment and are on a payment plan, you may request we stop collecting on future payments. (It is rare, but it does happen that a coach and client may be ill-matched, and it is best for both parties to go their separate ways.)
Upon providing deposit or full program payment you are authorizing The Awakened Creation to process your payment. Upon approval of your application, you are responsible for full payment of fees for the program. No refunds will be issued if you are accepted into the program and all installments must be paid on a timely basis.
Finally, a great deal of energy, time, thought and heart goes into preparing for and being present on our calls together. If you’re late for your appointment, you lose that time. If you don’t show, you’ll still be charged in full. In turn, we promise to honor our appointments and be on time as well.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by email: email@example.com
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally, identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your [Company Name] user ID and password
- credit card information
The above provision may not be appropriate if credit card information is handled by a payment processor.
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service.
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered.
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of The Awakened Creation its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
The Awakened Creation uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else.
- to log off the The Awakened Creation website when you are finished.
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
The Awakened Creation operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 18 years old to use The Awakened Creations website(s) and service(s). Company Name does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing The Awakened Creation